Monday, September 20, 2010

Captain Crunch

I got became very sweaty walking to class today.  I liked the cooling effect it had once I sat down, but I would have much better preferred being cool in the first place, without sweating.

The class got underway, and there was little change from what I was accustomed to dealing with in the class.  The only difference today was that we had a new foreign exchange student who was having a lot of trouble staying in his seat.  He kept running around, trying to crawl into my bag and shit.  It was very distracting, considering how serious I was trying to be in the class discussion about Keanu Reeves.

From what I could tell, everyone survived.

The room was dark, but that didn't stop me from having a good time.  As a matter of fact, it had just the opposite effect.  It reminded me of a time recently when I took a shower in the dark.  It was like walking backwards, because my sister is always leaving razors and shit in the tub, and I wasn't quite sure what I might step on.  Nothing happened, but I did almost step on a ferret.

No comments:

Post a Comment