Wednesday, September 8, 2010

D

We went to a place in the IT building. While we were there we saw a lot of neat 3D technology stuff.  I couldn't really get to experience the actual 3D stuff due to a lack of vision in my right eye.  It all seemed really neat though.  We also got look at stuff on a huge monitor made up of smaller screens.  I thought it was really cool, especially when they brought the 3D scanner out.  I'm not a new media major, but I think I could have a lot of fun with this technology.  My favorite part of the large screen was the amount of map one could view on Google Maps.  I don't really know how often I would take advantage of that kind of technology, but I enjoy looking at stuff on Google Maps for fun, so I suppose that's enough to make the ability seem pretty sweet.  Other than that, I felt like there wasn't a whole lot for me, which is fine.  I like experiencing new things, and I don't expect things to always rub me the way I like to be rubbed (I won't go into details).

No comments:

Post a Comment