Monday, September 27, 2010

Sexual Healing

Today's class was supposed to be about fear, but I spent most of the time laughing my ass off.  Everyone who presented stuff to the class had good ideas, except for a few people who didn't have good ideas at all and failed.  I had to sit in a box, but it was only slightly uncomfortable.  It didn't make me laugh all that hard, but I think that was probably because I couldn't inhale in the position I was in.

Usually after laughing for a little while, I can't laugh all that much until I've had some time to rest.  This time it never stopped. I had trouble walking out at the end of class I was so worn out from laughing. I can't wait to scare some people myself.  I just hope I can stop laughing long enough for someone to take me seriously. If not, I will fail at life and probably die at some point.

There was a mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment