Monday, October 25, 2010

Letting Go

I enjoyed class today.

It was nice.

I had a lot of fun.

Everyone made me feel very comfortable.

The two boys in the corner ate burritos even though the sign above our heads says not to.

No one got hurt.

There was some bullshit.

It was a blast.

It really got fun when we had to put our favorite movies up on the board.  I think only a few people in the classroom realized I put more than one, because I didn't feel like people were putting enough Keanu Reeves movies up.  I even got to find a nice young lady to come into our area to pick her favorite.  I like getting up and doing things.  I move my legs and they pump blood back up into my torso, and I feel much healthier as a result.  I probably burned a good 500 calories in class today. I'd say that's a big plus.

Our new project is very interesting.  The fact that two people are keeping a secret from me has really gotten my attention, and I feel I won't be able to rest until I discover the real meaning behind the articles we looked at in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment