Monday, October 11, 2010

Pop-tarts

The only things I really look at as sacred are the relationships I have with people who accept me for being the asshole I am.  This is really the only constant thing I really care about.  I care about a lot of other things, but my feelings and opinions about things change from day to day. There are different sides to different debates, and I really see things from different sides depending on my situation.

I don't follow any religion, and I'm entirely against the idea of organized religion.  I think it's bad for the mind the way candy is bad for the teeth.  I don't think my view on religion fits in in any way with the way I view my friends. Maybe my lack of belief in anything supernatural gives more importance to the things that are actually present in my life.  Either way, I think friendship would be pretty important to most people.

I don't have any fears about this project, other than coming up with an idea for it.  I don't see why opening up about it would harm me or offend anyone else.  I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me despite what their own beliefs might be.

I decided to write a poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment