Monday, November 1, 2010

Act of Vengeance

I believe that this assignment isn't bullshit (it even says so in the instructions), because Beth obviously spend some time typing the shit out.  I tend to think freedom is a good thing in most capacities.  I think this could easily have been a bullshit assignment if the assignment were to simply not go to class and do anything else, but there is a lot more to it.  Having read all the way through the instructions, the time spent outside of class is going to leave me thinking about class and what I need to be doing.

As with most projects, I am somewhat fearful of the time and effort I am going to have to put forth in order to complete it.  At the same time, the freedom and openness that accompanies this class really takes a lot of that fear away.  I'd say that there is enough fear to keep me motivated to do things, and there is enough freedom to keep me from being crushed by my fear.

If there is one thing I feel from this assignment, I would have to say it is relief.  I also feel a little conflicted since this assignment also reminds me that I have shit that I need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment