Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Young Again

Class was amazing this time.  I've had many opportunities to see the tree display at Herron, and I've always just told myself, "Sometime." Anywho, I was thinking about where an inappropriate to shit might be in the exhibit, and I realized that pretty much anywhere would do, which made me realize that my idea wasn't really that creative at all.  I noticed that everything looked way more interesting to me while I was lying on my back.

During the discussion something strange happened to me.  I suddenly knew exactly what I was going to do for my final project.  I don't think it even had anything to do with that part of the discussion, but it worked for me, and now I'm really happy and hope my project isn't too shitty to do 4rill and get a good grade and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment